Do you want to learn how to make Dunkin donut iced coffee? If you like coffee house drinks, it is essential you know how to make it at home. Dunkin Donuts iced coffee is refreshing, crisp, and gives you the pick you definitely love. It is a great option for a morning, afternoon, or evening. Besides, you can also make it in a large quantity and store it in a fridge.
For your Dunkin donuts iced coffee recipe, you have the option to add any flavor you want. This means you can make a customized drink, with the endless flavored creamers and syrups.
You can apply two types of brewing methods in the process, i.e., the cold and hot brewing methods. Cold brewing is the best option as it allows you to make the smoothest tasting glass of Dunkin donuts coffee. With cold brewing, you get no bitterness when you use the hot brewing method and pour the coffee over ice. It is easy to learn how to make Dunkin donuts iced coffee at home by following these well-detailed and straightforward instructions.
Take time to plan to avoid making a mistake or mistakes that might deny you the refreshing feeling you aspire to get from your cup. Besides, keep in mind the number of people you are making the Dunkin doughnuts iced coffee for. Make sure you have all the ingredients ready.
Decide the type of coffee to use
Dunkin has a wide range of coffee varieties you can use. Some of the flavors to choose are French Vanilla, original blend, hazelnut, dark roast, and Dunkin decaf. All these flavors help you make a perfect Dunkin donut coffee. Thus, you can use any, but you can always select your favorite.
Treating the coffee beans
The way you treat the coffee beans determines the quality of your cup. Take out the amount you want to use. Ensure the coffee beans are fresh by storing them in a dry and cool place. Store the coffee you are not using in your fridge inside an airtight container. This ensures it does not absorb aromas or flavors of other things around it.
Clean brewer thoroughly
Make sure the brewer is clean because if there are other substances in the brewer, the taste of your iced coffee will be affected.
Simple Tips on How to Make Dunkin Donut Iced Coffee
- One cup of cold coffee or cold brew.
- A cup of milk or your desired creamer.
- Two tablespoons of caramel or your favorite syrup.
The first step- Preparing the coffee grounds
- Put one cup of coffee grounds into a mason jar.
- Cover the coffee with water.
- Shake the mason jar to ensure all the coffee grounds are saturated.
- After the coffee settles, fill the jar with more cold water.
- Let it steep in the next 24 hours.
Second step – Straining coffee grounds
- Put a plastic fine mesh strainer over a bowl.
- Pour half of the coffee in the jar into the strainer. Let the liquid drain.
- Pour the rest of the coffee grounds and concentrate on the strainer. Let it drain completely.
- Press the coffee grounds using the spoon to squeeze all the liquid from the grounds.
- Pour the coffee concentrate into the jar.
- Keep the coffee concentrate refrigerated until you are ready to make the Dunkin donut iced coffee.
The third step- Making a glass of Dunkin donuts iced coffee
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add the coffee concentrate until the glass is 1/3 full.
- Add caramel or other sweeteners as you wish.
- Fill the glass with milk and stir. You are now set with your Dunkin donuts iced coffee. Sit down and enjoy it.
Why Make Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee At Home?
As you can see, it is easy to learn how to make Dunkin doughnuts iced coffee so you can do it anytime at home. Dunkin Donuts iced coffee helps you watch your caloric intake because the nutrition and caloric intake can be easily calculated. Thus, you can easily attain your daily calorie objectives. Besides, if you are sensitive or allergic to gluten or do not take dairy products, you can change the ingredients with other alternatives such as skim milk, almond milk cream, and others. If you are a fitness enthusiast, Dunkin donuts iced coffee is a perfect choice for you.